Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 11/21/01 20:13
# 1 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Just wondering if anyone say it yesturday and could give me a quick recap (I missed it) Did anything Major happen?

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 11/24/01 21:00
# 2 

Sober

Sober

Reply Quote

Lauralai was freaked about the inn thing, and her and Sookie faught. Or actually she was bitchy to Sookie and made her cry, but they made up.

And Rory and Luke's nephew shared another look...

It looks like the blonde guy (always forget his name) will be coming back from Dawson's Creek, too. Which is good, 'cause his character there bugged me.

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 11/25/01 07:17
# 3 

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

More details: Sookie and LL decided to start the inn finally and tried to buy the property that they wanted. But the owner, the woman who runs the bakery, says she will never sell.

Then the owner of the Independence Inn shows up - she is great friends with LL and Rory since she was there when Rory was just a baby and LL worked as a maid. She tells LL that she is going to sell the Inn if LL is leaving b/c she only kept it because she didn't want her to be out of a job. That is when LL freaks out and calls Sookie irresponsible and other things that you don't say to your best friend/future business partner. Later she apologises and they make up.

Also, Emily shows up at the Inn to check out the owner (can't recall her name) and gets nasty with her by telling her that she should have sent LL home rather than giving her a job when she showed up with a baby at age 16.

The funny storyline was that someone drew a chalk outline of a body in front of the grocery store and put up police tape. Taylor freaked out and blamed Jess. Then they had a town meeting and didn't tell Luke b/c they were talking about Jess and how he had to be kicked out of the town, even though they had no proof that he did it. Luke came in and had a fit, LL backed him up, then Luke stormed out. Later, Rory saw Jess and politely went off on him for damaging Luke's reputation when all Luke was trying to do was help him. I love Rory and Dean together but I would not mind a little angst caused by an attraction to Jess.

And yes, Tristan is supposed to be on the show again next week. I was always hoping he'd end up with Paris and she'd start being a little nicer.

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 11/27/01 19:21
# 4 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Thanks guys for the great details.. I am so sorry I missed it, I actually have enjoyed watching it more than Roswell lately (so sad, I know) But tonight was great!

One, I really really thought LL was going to tell Luke at the end to go out with her... aggghhh... guess not yet :( Soon, I *feel* it...:lol
Second, Have to mention this part... "I didn't know we had a family member named Bunny" oh and the other great line, "Poor Bunny" :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin I tell ya "the floppy ears" are taking over the TV :lol
Third, whats the deal with Tristan? First he leaves Dawsons to come back to GG, and then tonight he's being sent to military school? So is he leaving again? Damn that was fast:lol

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 11/27/01 19:34
# 5 

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

I thought he just came back for this episode. Actually, I didn't see most of it tonight and I don't watch DC so I don't know what up with him. But I know of some actors who play lesser characters on more than one show at the same time so I don't see why he can't.

Did anything happen with Henry and Lane? It is so cute how they are always trying to get together without her mother finding out about it.

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 11/27/01 19:47
# 6 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Didn't see it? Tell me you taped it... You missed the Bunny part..I about fell off the couch... anyways... nothing really major happened with Lane and Henry except LL called Lane and Henry and then connected it for them (so Lane's mom thought she was talking to LL) that's it from what I recall...and Luke IMO seemed very jealous tonight from LL "young" date...

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 12/07/01 19:07
# 7 

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

I Have a Feelling that The Long awaited LL and Luke Relationship will probally be how this season ends.. I mean I didn't read any spoliers its just how the WB works ha ha :rollin yes yes the Bunny Line sooooo great! heh I love that so too its so funny... I agree it is more enjoyable then roswell latley.. (God I NEVER thought I would say such a thing) GOD BLESS,

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 12/24/01 20:17
# 8 

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

I kind of don't mind waiting forever for a couple to get together. Well, not like what they did with Max & Liz, cuz they were then they weren't and now it's a mess... but with most couples like Luke & LL. Often shows go downhill when the main non-couple becomes a couple, and I don't want that to happen to this show.

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 01/05/02 14:27
# 9 

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

I love GG too It's a darn shame all the good shows come on, on tuesdays LoL! I have to watch BTVS and Roswell and then Watch GG that my brother taped for me lol busy busy tuesdays. Well I G2G buh-Bye

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 03/05/02 13:28

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

Hey I was just woundering if anyone knew where I could get some great Gilmore Girls spoilers? Or possibly some wildfeed spoilers? Anywho thanks in advanced buh-bye :)

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 03/06/02 13:19

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

Check GilmoreGirls.org - even if they don't have spoilers, they have lots of links so it should be helpful.

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 04/10/02 10:31

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

Thanks. I get pretty good spoilers from here now though. I can't talk long but I just wondered if anyone caught GG last night? I thought it was pretty good like always. ;) G2G ttyl

Peace~

TopBottom

Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 04/10/02 11:25

Administrator

Reply Quote

Mary~ wasn't it a repeat? I hope so.. otherwise I missed it. :shake

TopBottom

Re: Gilmore Girls
 Posted: 08/27/13 00:21

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

Damn! Logan is starting to grow on me this time around. I don't know what to make of this...

TopBottom

Posted: 08/27/13 06:54

Administrator

Reply Quote

Did you not like him the first time around? :dunno

TopBottom

Posted: 08/27/13 18:53

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

I couldn't stand him the first time around it was to the point I had a hard time watching the show while she was with him. Lmfao

TopBottom

Posted: 08/27/13 19:10

Administrator

Reply Quote

Hahhhahaha! LOL That's funny! Kind of like how I was with Roswell. :drink :lmao
Well, except for the Tess part... that never changed. But couples and seeing the different ones with whomever. So, now I presume you are actually liking him? :dunno

TopBottom

Posted: 08/27/13 19:47

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Reply Quote

Yes he's growing on me. Lmfao. you should watch season 3 of Roswell there was tons of great parts.

TopBottom