BooBoo The Bird Hunter
 Posted: 12/24/02 22:42
# 1 

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

BooBoo The Bird hunter

He sits in the green spring lawn, watching the birds fly in out and of the white birdhouse, made to look exactly like the garage-white walls with wooden siding and dark roofing. A hungry look seeps into his siamese face-black fur floating on a sea of white. He looks around and sees the perfect path...a ladder leaning against the garage...sun weathered to the colour of grey. He lays his fore paws on the bottom rung and commences to carefully climb the steep wooden steps. He gingerly and carefully treads the dark roof of the garage making his way to the birdhouse, where two robins sweetly sing their love to each other chirping away in the nest of commitments...He climbs onto the birdhouse and patiently waits for his supper. He sits there as one of the birds pokes his head out of the door and gazes up into the big black face of BooBoo Kitty. The scarlet coloured bird continues to look into the cat's eyes as a huge hungry sneer spreads across the dark mouth, pointed teeth glistening in the sunlight, blood red tongue sliding across black lips, tasting the anticipation. the bird pops back inside and chirps loudly to his mate, musical notes tinged with panic echo across the lawn. The bird jumps out and flies a few feet away from the bird house screaming at the siamese, screaming that This is my home go away, you do not belong here, leave us alone! The cat stands there heedless of the terrified please for mercy. the bird swoops down at the cat and dances lightly away in the air when the claws come swiping across it's vision. Then he dives at BooBoo again and once more dancing away from the danger of his claws. BooBoo stands there looking at the bird flapping it's wings a few feet away, listening to it's screams and jumps after it. Four legs scramble in the air, clutching at nothing but emptiness as the bird jumps up looking down. Then SLAM! a black and white mass of fur it's the grass and dirt with a soft thud. BooBoo get's up shaking the stars from his vision and looks up at the birdhouse to see two heads poking out chirping their laughter at him. He gets up and gives the birds one last look and walks away...to nurse his beaten pride alone.

nt

TopBottom

BooBoo The Bird Hunter
 Posted: 12/25/02 08:06
# 2 

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Very cute! How like a cat... :grin

TopBottom

BooBoo The Bird Hunter
 Posted: 01/11/03 10:50
# 3 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Somerled~ LMAO! I just love your stories. That was great! :clap :clap I loved the ending. Poor kitty. :( :kitty2 :kitty2
I have two of my own and they are so devious. It's almost frightening. :lol :lol

Sure hope you keep writing some more- as I look forward to it!
:groupwave

TopBottom

BooBoo The Bird Hunter
 Posted: 01/12/03 15:06
# 4 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Nathan. I love it! It sounds alot like a couple of cats we have here! :kitty2 :kitty2

TopBottom

BooBoo The Bird Hunter
 Posted: 01/23/03 16:18
# 5 

Tipsy

Tipsy

Reply Quote

thank you all very much...your words are very much appreciated...

TopBottom

BooBoo The Bird Hunter
 Posted: 01/23/03 17:28
# 6 

Administrator

Reply Quote

No problem, Nathan.

TopBottom