TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lol :lol :lol

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

She's been brainwashed by the Church of Scientology and no one can convince me otherwise. No way would anyone choose that life.

Though if you offered me billions, I might think about it. LOL But the idea of actually being around Tom Cruise... eh, not even billions could make me do it. LOL

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Sad thing is there was a time not too long ago I would of loved to be around Tom Cruise. I've loved him since Top Gun, but he's gone completely wacko as of late.

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I've never really liked him and I think it's because of the way he treats women. The way he was with Nicole Kidman makes me ill. He didn't like her towering over him, so he made her wear flats. Cheating on her and basically turning their kids over to the Scientology is just ick.

Anyways, another weird thing is... the only people who've seen the kiddie is people connected to HIM, no one connected to her. And, only those connected to him who are scientologists. It's gross.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Evidently Jada saw the baby...is she a Scientologist?

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yup.

Except I think she chills with the saner folk. lol

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Really? I did not know that. Hmmm.

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yeah. In articles that I read, it noted that she and Will Smith are Scientologists and only Scientologists have been permitted to see the little Alien from Mars.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Wow, I just did not know that. I saw some tabloid at the grocery store today that had a picture of Tom all pissed off and it said something about him being mad at reports of his baby being disformed. :shake

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Well since he practically prostituted himself, KH and the baby leading up to the birth and then nothing... what are people supposed to think? I mean you don't even see them with a baby carriage or anything... you see Angelina and Brad with their kids; you see JG/BA with their daughter... you don't see TC/KH with theirs. We hear from folks that have seen her, but they're tied to Scienetology.

How is anyone supposed to buy that? It makes you think there is something wrong. Like she is an Alien or she's Asian or something. No way would he NOT want the world to see that kid IF it was his and it was obvious, but then again, I'm a conspiracy theorist, so... I think too hard on these things. lol

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

I would think though, that if it was AI, that he would at least be smart enough to get genes that resemble his. So, you would think that he wouldn't get Asian or African American...you know, anything WAY obvious it's not his.

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

You'd think so, but WHY else are they keeping this kid from the public when they wer epimping it left, right and center? WHY is EVERYONE who sees this kid telling us how much she looks like TC? Seriously, she must be green and have antenas. Or something. LOL.

It's driving me nuts.

Just show us a damn picture of the baby and I'll shut up!

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

I'm with ya 100%! Something is totally not right. I did read that evidently there have been photos of Suri taken and they will be in Vanity Fair this fall. We'll see...

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Mmm...

Okay, maybe I still won't believe it. LOL

Isn't VF like a HUGE TC ass-kiss magazine?

I think they'll enhance the pictures.

Okay, I won't buy it, so ...

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lmfao :lmfao

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

It matters not if they show us pictures... I will still think it's an Alien.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lol :lol :lol

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Oh, I saw the VF thingy...

and, I learned they weren't being paid for the pictures, but that's cause they didn't want less than Angelina and Brad. Aw. Lovely. Dumbasses.

Then I also saw that none of KH's friends have seen the baby because Tommy won't let them. They're meanies who haven't allowed him the opportunity to take over their lives and religions too.

By the way, did you know TC actually made up que cards for KH, so she knew what she was supposed to do during her silent birth?

The man is fucking insane!

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next