Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Honestly? No. I was so thankful it was over. Seriously, that was a henious series finale.

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

i was upset when Jack blew himself up but then they killed Irinia and i was too pissed to cry anymore. it was just so sensless! thats like saying all the chaacter develpment she went through since season 2 was a big fat lie! gah! make ua feel like we totally wasted our time why dont you? cha!

sorry, i watched finding nemo and now im talking like crush...

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Jack's actions I got and they fit in with his character, but IRINA? WTF? IA. It was like everything we learned the previous seasons meant nothing. Give me a break. Irina pissed me off. It was like the writers were finally getting their shot at revenge against LO for being so hard to get.

Blech.

I'm still mad about the VSR too. LOL Grrr! They seemed so out of touch and it bugged me.

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

CTV aired it tonight. it makes me even angrier the second time around. GAH! what was the point of Grace?! as soon as he got a story line and thew faintest hint of character develpoment tghey killed him!

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

I know. :wtf The past couple episodes I was actually starting to think about liking him...figures they'd have to kill him! :shake

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Wait a minute... you started liking him? Not me. I thought he was pointless from the word go. That's what happens though when you wait until the end to do anything with a character though. He was the easiest to get rid of.

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

at least he was eye candy. i liked him a lot on charmed, im disappointed to see the totaly lack of intrest he was given on alias

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

I wasn't in love with him! But I started to actually slightly like his character. They were actually starting to build his character.

He was on Charmed?

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Yes, but it was too late to care though. LOL If they did that from the beginning, I'd have been more upset, but as it were, I was like "Oh, good. Npow get back to Vaughn!"

He was? I didn't know he was oN Charmed.

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

he played a man-witch who turned his back on powers after his fiancee was killed in cross fire in a centuries old family feud between his family and hers. long and complicated. then he started dating Paige. i stopped watching though so i have no idea what happened to him

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

I never watched Charmed... I think it was the only Alyssa Milano TV show I never got into.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

Oh...I remember hearing about that storyline, but I never saw it.

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

i saw it! that means i can say i liked him before he was coool!

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Wait. BG is cool?

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

:thinking

TopBottom

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

he has defaite cool potential. hes an episode of GA and a failed pilot before its offical

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Wow... BG has yet to even get to "OMG! I see potential there!" in my book. I think it's the whole "OMG! They want me to think of him as someone who can replace MV? I think not!" LOL

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lol :lol

TopBottom

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

He is a decent actor though, but he is nothing special and offered me about as much as a nickle does.

TopBottom

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lol :lol I agree. He's a good actor and he did well with what he was given...he was given crap and you can only do so well with that. Plus, I really wouldn't of wanted to be in his shoes...to have to follow MV. The poor guy never had a chance!

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next