The Kennedy Poll - What do YOU really think of her

"Magic! Magic's all balderdash and chicanery. I'm afraid we don't know a bloody thing. Except I seem to be British, don't I? Uh, and a man. With... glasses. Well, that narrows it down considerably."
buffyanne96
Wasted
Wasted

The Kennedy Poll ~ What do YOU really think of her

Post by buffyanne96 » 02/06/04 22:50

I agree about Joss ~ I have only disagreed with one thing he did and killing Tara off is definitely it

CandyLea
Tipsy
Tipsy

Post by CandyLea » 02/08/04 05:41

I know he didnt exactly do the best thing, but he did need something that would make Willow go all bad-ass like she did!

And if Tara was there that wouldnt have happened.

And I swear, that is not coming out of me cos of my Willow/Oz preferences.

Jennpurr
Sober
Sober

Post by Jennpurr » 02/08/04 10:28

I agree, but he didn't have to kill, Tara.

Jen

chelbert
Tipsy
Tipsy

Post by chelbert » 02/08/04 11:17

I didn't like Kennedy's character at all. I don't know maybe it's because I'm used to Tara and Willow, their relationship just seemed so natural and believable. Kenndy and Willow seemed forced. They were not a good match and all those so called romantic scenes were not believable.

buffyanne96
Wasted
Wasted

Post by buffyanne96 » 02/08/04 22:18

I agree Chel!

And also, jen, I don't think they needed to kill Tara either... even if she was badly injured, Willow still would have wanted revenge... and then at the end, instead of Xander brining Willow through it could have been Tara

jbangelo
Hammered
Hammered

Post by jbangelo » 02/09/04 14:43

Quote:
I didn't like Kennedy's character at all. I don't know maybe it's because I'm used to Tara and Willow, their relationship just seemed so natural and believable. Kenndy and Willow seemed forced. They were not a good match and all those so called romantic scenes were not believable.
I agree 100%!
Quote:
and then at the end, instead of Xander brining Willow through it could have been Tara
That would have been nice, but I'm really glad it was Xander who brought her back. I always love the special bond they had, and we just didn't get to see enough of it in the later episodes.

dbsgirl
Sober
Sober

Post by dbsgirl » 02/24/04 16:25

I chose I like Iyari Limon, but the character Kennedy was just terrible, mainly because she was with willow and the potentials didn't really have time to show themselves fully.
But I reckon Iyari is a Gorgeous person..

Aryannaa
Drunk
Drunk

Post by Aryannaa » 06/29/05 15:13

I picked the last one,There is absolutely nothing I like about Kennedy. Or Iyari. Or Kennedy. Yuk.

JADESTONEDREAMS
Delirious
Delirious

Post by JADESTONEDREAMS » 06/29/05 16:08

I agree there was nothing about Kennedy that i liked.. Willow and Tara relationship seemed so natural as if they were soulmates..

Kennedy just felt like a very bad replacement. didn't feel right.

crazylittlecandygirl
Tipsy
Tipsy

Post by crazylittlecandygirl » 02/01/06 17:28

I chose the second from last one. I can't say anything bad about Iyari Limon because I don't know much about her, but I really couldn't stand Kennedy. She thought she was all badass, but really she was just an idiot.

killjoy99
Underage
Underage

Post by killjoy99 » 04/02/06 22:21

I HATE HATE HATE HATE Kennedy.There was no one on the show I ever hated until she came on.If I had been Xander there would have been no way in hell I would have lost an eye saving that BITCH! Because I woulld have never tried to save her.

destinyros2005
Administrator

Post by destinyros2005 » 04/03/06 16:05

Welcome to FD, killjoy99!

killjoy99
Underage
Underage

Post by killjoy99 » 04/03/06 20:36

The moment Kennedy walked in through the front door running that mouth of hers I knew I wasn't going to like her and I didn't.Actually I was surprised at how much dislike she brought out in me.

And when people say I didn't like her becasue she wasn't Tara...well I wasn't that big of a Tara fan a frist.I was a Oz/Willow fan but Tara grew on me.

The only thing about Kennedy that gtew on me was my hatred for her.

SpicyAlejandra
Blacked Out
Blacked Out

Re: The Kennedy Poll ~ What do YOU really think of her

Post by SpicyAlejandra » 04/14/13 14:42

Not a Kennedy fan... her relationship with Willow was too forced :nono :nono

Not only that, but Willow and Tara were together for what, a good 2.5 years? Imagine being with someone that long, thinking you've lost them, and then when you finally get a second chance... they are murdered right in front of your eyes, their blood spattered all over you... :cry :cry :cry No one could move on from that in the timespan that Willow did. No one. :shake :shake :shake

khalessi
I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends a message. —Damon

Re: The Kennedy Poll ~ What do YOU really think of her

Post by khalessi » 04/15/13 11:19

The love she had for Tara wasn't going to be so quickly replaced. She didn't need a new love interest for the last season. I loved Tara and Willow's relationship they had been through so much and when Tara died Willow dealt with it the only way she could. Kennedy was far from my favourite character even watching it now :(

SpicyAlejandra
Blacked Out
Blacked Out

Re: The Kennedy Poll - What do YOU really think of her

Post by SpicyAlejandra » 05/27/13 05:27

Exactly. That was a bad move on Joss' part, which is... rare for me to even say because Joss was otherwise brilliant. Kennedy was definitely a rebound; an emotional crutch for Willow, so to speak.

Return to “Angel & Buffy”