Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Destinyros2005 and UMGirl Discussion
 Posted: 01/07/06 16:44
# 1 

Administrator

Reply Quote

This is where we are going to pick random episodes and discuss them to our hearts content. Good episodes! :grin

TopBottom

Posted: 01/08/06 10:07
# 2 

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

WHO-HOO!

Yes, we need a seperate thread, so as to not taint the good episodes with the nasty ones.

Okay, so which episodes should we start with? A good 'shippy episode is what we need! (NOTHING after the moment where Sydney leaves Vaughn in his car after they discuss going to Santa Barbara at the end of season 2, before the Sydney/Spy!bot fight!).

TopBottom

Posted: 01/08/06 16:15
# 3 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Well...there is of course the Big One...Phase One

TopBottom

Posted: 01/09/06 08:37
# 4 

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Oh. Okay. I'm game. You?

Sadly, I actually remember almost every detail about that episode. *sniff* That really scares my boyfriend.

TopBottom

Posted: 01/16/06 15:40
# 5 

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lol Aside from "the kiss" I love Weiss in that scene. He is just too funny...trying to talk to them while they are standing in the middle of that chaos sharing that all important first kiss. :lmfao

TopBottom

Posted: 01/17/06 14:17
# 6 

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Oh, I know. I was half expecting him to start jumping and down and say "But guys!" I just loved Weiss.

Another scene I LOVED in that episode was the look on Vaughn's face when Sydney parachutted out of the plane and Weiss was all "Dude, she's all yours!" And, the flirting corner? Aw!

TopBottom

Posted: 01/17/06 16:49
# 7 

Administrator

Reply Quote

Man...that whole scene back and forth between Vaughn and Weiss was hysterical! I miss that.

Anyway..Weiss teasing Vaughn about his aftershave. :lmfao

And the flirting corner...ohhhhh.

TopBottom

Posted: 01/18/06 11:41
# 8 

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

The aftershave thing was hilarious because Vaughn was all "Dude, so not true!" LOL Weiss was just awesome.

Do you remember the episode before? The Getaway(I think)? When Sydney was strutting around with the purple hair and they had those two fights and then Vaughn asked her out? Aw! I absolutely loved those scenes. Even if Sydney was rather bitchy in them, but it lead to the date! That was the beginning of when I really 'got' that Sydney loved/cared about Vaughn. Until then I thought she was definately attracted...

TopBottom

Posted: 01/19/06 18:07
# 9 

Administrator

Reply Quote

OMG. The Getaway was frickin' awesome! :thud Those were some of the best scenes! The airport, the date...*sigh* OMG...I just totally love SV! :thud

TopBottom

Posted: 01/20/06 07:18

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Best part of that airport scene was the look on Vaughn's face when Sydney accepted. He was so thrilled; so happy. Eeee! And, Sydney was pretty psyched too. LOL I just loved that.

I also loved the fight before at the CIA where Weiss was playing referee to the two kiddies. LOL

TopBottom

Posted: 01/25/06 17:50

Administrator

Reply Quote

OMG...Weiss is just the best! I love how he just picked at them and pushed at them in his funny ways to get together!

TopBottom

Posted: 01/26/06 12:24

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Look at that smile? His face just lit up like a Christmas tree. Aw. Those were the days!

Weiss was such a good friend to them both... So. Funny.

TopBottom

Posted: 01/26/06 14:14

Administrator

Reply Quote

How can they not have that man on my TV every episode is still beyond me?!? :shake :shake

TopBottom

Posted: 01/26/06 15:29

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

GG lined up a pilot. Don't ask anything more though 'cause I know nothing. Although, I think that was just a cover for "OMG! This show sucks; I'm out!"

TopBottom

Posted: 01/26/06 15:55

Administrator

Reply Quote

:lmfao :lmfao

Ok...back to our episode! :lol

That date...how adorable was that? That awkwardness and the adorable waiter offering them a room! Dude!

TopBottom

Posted: 01/27/06 08:38

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

And, the looks? Oh, they were so tempted to take him up on his offer, but then the baddies had to interrupt. Stupid idiots.

TopBottom

Posted: 01/27/06 16:13

Administrator

Reply Quote

Dumbass baddies! :wtf Couldn't they see what was going to happen?!

TopBottom

Posted: 01/28/06 10:41

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

At least until they kissed. *sigh* But that was so GREAT.

Okay, next episode? Do you remember episode 4, season 1? The carwash scene? The pier scene?

Car wash scene:

Syd was totally fishing for personal information and I LOVED how Vaughn was all "Wife? What wife?" Bah!

Pier scene:

I just LOVED that Vaughn was the person she called; the person she trusted to talk about everything and the one who made her feel better. Sure, his speech still makes no sense to me, but it was cute and lovely. LOL

TopBottom

Posted: 01/29/06 06:00

Administrator

Reply Quote

The pier scene...I love that scene! Heck, the quote for this forum is from that scene! I love how it was all serious and stuff and then he's like...you just threw your pager in the Pacific! :lmfao He just rocked!

And your right..the carwash scene...very good. She was totally fishing for info! Guess she wanted to know if she had a chance! Too bad she didn't know then that the guy was like head over heels in love with her!

TopBottom

Posted: 01/29/06 11:00

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

She was also too busy grieving for Danny and all that, but subconciously, she was totally fishing. LOL

Vaughn was so good in the pier scene; just the way he listened to her and supported her. I can see why the show went back and used that scene in The Horizen; it was the first scene where they made an honest and genuine emotional connection.

Okay, what about episode 2, season 1?

Vaughn and Sydney are totally snarking on each other when Vaughn tells her to write him a map and she gets all snippy and finally relents; she draws this small little map and then HE pulls out that huge map and is all "Please... before you get all snippy; realize we know more than you do." Then he gave her that cheesy sticker. LOL

TopBottom

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next