:lmao

Ummm...yeah...I've got nothin'.

TopBottom

5x09~The Horizon SPOILER'S/DISCUSSION
 Posted: 11/28/05 14:56

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

LOL Seriously, how sad is that? I mean shouldn't it be OBVIOUS as to WHY she's active, but unfortunately the reason they're using just does NOT work because we've seen absolutely NO hint/sign...

Idiots!

TopBottom

Posted: 11/29/05 07:06

Administrator

Reply Quote

Heck yeah! If I was in her shoes...I'd be out killing the people who killed the man I loved. And I would cry and rant and rave and she hasn't done any of that...where are the tears?

Idiots!

TopBottom

Posted: 11/29/05 16:36

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Well, she's too busy, you know, making friends with the woman who had Vaughn whacked to cry or vow revenge. I mean who could she do that with poor wittle Rachel sitting next to her or living in her house? I mean really... Blah.

But on a serious note, what about FLASHBACKS?!?! What about a freaking MONTAGE!? Something? Anything? Show us. Now.

Oh, wait... we'll get one episode and then back to same old, same old... Vaughn existed? No way!

TopBottom

Posted: 11/30/05 08:48

Administrator

Reply Quote

I'm sorry but I would NOT of let that woman live with me if I was Sydney. She can go live somewhere else. Geez. How stupid do these people think we really are? :shake

Vaughn? Vaughn who? ;)

TopBottom

Posted: 11/30/05 09:33

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

And, that's why you and I are writing the show. LOL Feeling bad for Rachel because she was suckered in the sameway as Sydney was is NOT a reason to let that witch stay with her. Be polite and nice, but for the love of God, don't act like she's your bestest friend. And, WHY isn't Sydney talking to Renee about Vaughn? Renee worked with him, WHY not share stories? God, how hard is that?

TopBottom

Posted: 12/04/05 17:25

Administrator

Reply Quote

I think us writing the show sounds like a wonderful idea! Think JJ will hire us so we can turn the show back around?

TopBottom

Posted: 12/05/05 12:36

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Probably not since the show was canned already. LOL

TopBottom

Posted: 12/10/05 07:16

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

SHIRTLESS SARKY! :thud

TopBottom

Posted: 12/12/05 14:23

Administrator

Reply Quote

True...but maybe we could make it uncancelled and fix it!

TopBottom

Posted: 12/13/05 09:58

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

im not to broken up about the cancellation. I ready to let it go, I have the DVDs. lol

TopBottom

Posted: 12/13/05 12:52

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

The show just needs to die and hopefully, go out in a blaze of glory, like it came in. If the show can be even half of what it was back in the Glory Days, I think we'll end up being semi-satisfied, but that's only if MV is back for more than 2 episodes. LOL

If he isn't, nothing will bring it close. Well, for me anyways.

Quote:
Quote:
have the DVDs. lol

I'm guessing seasons 1 and 2, right? I have those; I couldn't bring myself to buy season 3 and season 4 has been tainted, so I couldn't buy that one either and season 5 will probably never be allowed in my house, ever. I want to burn any and all memories of a knocked up Sydney.

TopBottom

Posted: 12/13/05 12:56

Administrator

Reply Quote

I have all the DVD's out right now. It's an obsession...as bad as it's gotten. :lol And I totally agree...we better get some serious MV back in the last half of the season to make up for the crap we've had to deal with the last season or so. They better come out with guns blazin' to fix this and to make me smile when it's all said and done.

TopBottom

Posted: 12/13/05 13:48

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Well, let's not get our hopes up because, in all liklihood, we won't be too happy. I don't even expect to be at all satisfied either. LOL I mean the VSR has been dealt a serious blow by both the writers and JG's craptastic acting the last season and a half, so unless the writing kicks it into high gear(and, since it's sucked for the last few seasons, do we really think that'll happen?) and JG finally realizes that she is an actress and Syd is IN LOVE WITH VAUGHN, we'll be screwed...

Though, I am DYING for tomorrow's episode. I just hope that maybe we'll feel some of what we felt for the VSR the first few seasons...

TopBottom

Posted: 12/14/05 14:04

Administrator

Reply Quote

*sighs*

I hope I cry tonight because of something good...not because it sucked!

TopBottom

Posted: 12/15/05 12:53

Hammered

Hammered

Reply Quote

I have seasons 1-3. I haven't gotten 4 yet but -crosses fingers- christmas is coming lol. and you're right Cory. Its an obsession! I've spent that last 4 days watching my dvds. I need to be stopped!

TopBottom

Posted: 12/15/05 13:18

Delirious

Delirious

Reply Quote

Okay, what did you think? I thought the episode, kind of, sucked hardcore actually, but I really loved MV. I can honestly say, as hard as it is to admit, that the VSR is really and truly over for me. I loved the callbacks to previous scenes, but JG's acting was just way off.

Hearing Vaughn say she needed to let him go just rang false to me because there has been NO EVIDENCE based on what we've seen that Sydney has been mourning him at all. Sure, we got a few mentions here and there, but they meant so very little. And, I really put a lot of the blame on JG's horrible acting. Or, maybe it's just me?

On the brightside, I LOVED MV's acting and I loved seeing LO again. Although I still don't understand WHY Irina would put Sydney through all that.

TopBottom

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next